Original publish date: December 29th, 2012
Thinking of becoming a witch but are put off by the long guides floating around the internet? Well, there’s a very easy way to become a witch! Obviously as the title suggests, YOU NEED THE SIMS 2 APARTMENT LIFE EXPANSION PACK! Here’s what you do:
- Open the cheat box by pressing control+shift+c.
- Type “boolprop testingcheatsenabled true” without the quotes and press enter.
- Shift+click on the mail box, then go to the ‘Make NPC…’ option, then click on ‘More…’ option, until you see the option that says something like ‘Grand High Good/Bad witch’. Click either those two option, and either a good witch or a bad witch shall spawn.
- Shift+click on the witch, and click ‘Make selectable’. Make the witch your active sim.
- As the witch, click on the sim you want to become the witch, then click on ‘Cast spell…’, and find the ‘Magus Mutatio’ option; it should be the only one available there. Your selected sim should turn into a witch immediately!
- Shift+click on the witch again, and choose ‘Make unselectable’, then shift+click the witch and find ‘Force error’. Click that, and a dialog box will open. Click the delete button.
That’s all! You now have a playable witch! You can do many things with the witch, like casting some fun spells! Enjoy simming!